Need parenting support? Call us to sign up!
- Are you pregnant or parenting a child who is 24 months or younger?
- Would you like to learn hands-on skills to enhance your parenting knowledge and skills?
- Do you want to develop a parenting philosophy to guide you through your child’s first years and beyond?
- Are you interested in having one-on-one meetings with someone who cares about your parenting success?
- Would you like the opportunity to earn maternity and baby supplies?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, contact us right away! RRPC offers a no-cost Earn While You Learn Parenting Program that will meet these needs! Available for pregnant and parenting teens, single parents, moms and dads.
RRPC classes offer the best of both worlds to help you lay a foundation for successful parenting:
One-on-one meetings with a Client Advocate, who help you set up a class schedule, meet with you for individual parenting training sessions and encourage you as a parent. Classes are categorized into the following topics:
- Nurturing Relationships
- Safe Places
- Healthy Start
- Effective Education
- Character Development
Get started by contacting us. We will schedule a Getting Acquainted Appointment and set you on the path to parenting confidence and success!
Baby Boutique – Material Assistance for You and Your Child
As you complete classes and meet with your mentor, you will earn points to spend in the Baby Boutique on needed supplies, such as clothing, toiletries, diapers and more.
Once you begin to earn Earn While You Learn points, the Boutique is open to you as an ongoing resource during your pregnancy and until your child reaches 24 months of age. Classes and resources are offered at no cost to you.