Support After Abortion Prattville, Alabama
We want you to know that you have come to a safe and confidential place. Privacy is of the utmost importance. Our mission is to provide an environment that promotes healing and restoration for women and men who have suffered the loss of a child through abortion. While some may feel relief initially, it’s common to suffer symptoms of post-abortion grief and trauma. This may occur days, months or even years after the experience. We offer free and confidential support after abortion in Pratville, Alabama.
Post Abortion Syndrome Symptoms
If any of the following questions resonate with you, you may be suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome:
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
Let us help. Begin healing today.
It’s important to remember that seeking support after an abortion in Prattville, Alabama, is a brave and important step towards healing. You are not alone in your journey, and our team is here to provide the support, understanding, and guidance you need to move forward. All services are provided at no cost to you.